Telemedicine is appropriate:
- If your primary care physician isn’t available
- If you don’t feel like driving to a medical facility
- If traveling and in need of medical care
- For prescription refills
- If you are worried about exposure to COVID-19
Can I use it for my child?
Yes, ages 2 and up. A parent or guardian must be present if under 18 yrs.
How does it work?
- Request a consult – Go to our website www.medplusurgentcare.com and choose your day & time.
- Talk to a doctor – A physician Board Certified in Emergency Medicine contacts you via video at your date and time
- Pick up prescription – The doctor discusses the issue with you, answers questions and recommends next steps. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
Visits are just $50 and secure credit card payment makes it easy and convenient. You will be provided an electronic receipt that can be submitted to your health plan provider for possible reimbursement.
What can be treated?
Your MED+ physician can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication for many medical issues, including:
- Colds and Flu
- Insect Bites
- Pink eye or Conjunctivitis
- Respiratory infections
- Skin Inflammations
- Sore Throats
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Vomiting & Diarrhea